Saturday, September 19, 2009

You Can Sleep When Your Dead


Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys the office is going crazy waiting for my boss to get back. The only thing keeping me from jumping off the Brooklyn bridge is the fact that it would cost me money to take a cab to get there and I would probably fall asleep on the ride. I have been living off of Starbucks which is apparently the only thing my co-worker eats. We have spent the past two weeks preparing for her return, I have learned how she likes her coffee, which magazines need to be on her desk when she arrives in the office and exactly how to place them. I believe I am ready at least I hope everyone is freaking out I really hope that I know what I have gotten myself into. She is coming in tomorrow and its almost likes she meeting me for the first time... god only knows what I'm gonna wear. Apparently nothing I wear is good enough because Nigel and my new friend James snuck me some new clothes from the closet and told me that if I didn't wear them I was sure to be fired... o great..... well until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment