Monday, September 21, 2009

“When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happened.”

So things have been pretty great, Seventeen magazine has bought some articles from me which of course helps pay the rent. I am starting to really think things are going to work out. As much as I complained about and hated my job, it actually did help me. I don't really talk to any of my old co-workers we have kind of lost touch over the whole situation, I guess its not great to hang out with someone who was splattered all over page 6 cussing out your boss. Although if my boss gave me anything she gave me a good recommendation hahaha. My new boss absolutely can not stand her!!! And thinks that if i can deal with her for 10 months I can deal with anything. So overall things are looking up and I hope they are for everyone who reads this blog too. I'm thinking of taking an extended vacation from blogging for awhile to focus on my writing....
see ya guys soon
That's All!












*quote above from John M. Richardson, Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment