Saturday, September 19, 2009

"Welcome To The Dollhouse Baby"


I want to start off by saying I had a great first day... the exception was my new cell phone. I didn't think I would need one but apparently I need to be reachable at ALL times by my boss or anyone else so therefore I received my new stylish business phone. I was called a total of 30 times today between the only two co-workers who currently have my number, did I mention I was out of the office for no more then 3 hours. Once to pick up skirts at Calvin Klein, then to get Starbucks and then just down the hall to grab lunch! Yes I do not wish to become a crackberry addict but I can see I am going to have to become one not by choice. On the plus side I think I found a "friend". An overly gay guy from fashion who organises the closet named Nigel he actually told me I wasn't fat which was nice considering the twigs that I had met all day making my size 6 feel like a 20. Yes I would say I had a pretty good first day and that it is truly a job a million girls would kill for, if I was only one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment