Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Actually Thought 7:15 Was Early Once Upon A Time.....


It was 7:15... no one would ever call me at 7:15 unless someone had died especially Lily, my best friend who was still in college she was probably still drunk from last night. She was not very happy but she did have great news. I had gotten the job! I would start on November 17th a little more then 8 days away. I had no place to live in New York! The craziest real estate market in the U.S! Thank god for connections because of Lily I was able to find a nice apartment with two bank investors who were never home it was pricey compared to new jersey and would be about all of my paycheck but better then anything else I could find and probably cheaper. O and did I mention that I had to be at work at 7 am yes that early I don't believe I've been up that early in years. Well guys wish me luck cause I am really going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment