Saturday, September 19, 2009

Time Sure Flys When Your Working In....

I have had no time to do anything the past few weeks let alone blog. I have discovered that I am working for a devil and everyone around her are her demon worshipers. You might think that's harsh but you don't have a boss who can barely remember your name and constantly calls you her other assistant. She gives no direction and when she calls there is no hello or goodbye just a "that's all" and a click. I put up with her crazy impossible demands all so in a year I can hopefully work in some other magazine and do what I was meant to do, write. That's all an if, maybe I should just quit now and stop my suffering! Now I a mumbling to myself!! She is making me crazy. I never eat because I never have time or energy. I am becoming weak , right where she wants me it would seem. Ughh alright I have got to get these crazy thoughts out of my head and get some sleep its after midnight and I have to be to work yet again tomorrow... maybe something good will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment